Sunday, February 10, 2019

I Luh Luh Love being bored

Paid vacation, I eat filet minion, roast beef with gravy, broccoli chicken casserole, fries, burgers, pizza, cheese, gumbo and shrimp all in a week.  Candy, pop, booze, milk, cranberry and orange juice.  You name it.  I do believe I haven't had lobster and butter with it.  Whoa is me.  Turkey dinners here and there.

I have clean running water.  I drink it and bathe in it.  I flush with it.  I have toilet paper.  Fresh clean towels and clothes.  Shoes and boots for all weather conditions.  Fireplace and firewood.  And plenty to do.  Music to listen to.

I have a boiler, so I have warm water and all kinds of girly soap.  I have the world wide web to entertainment and an insatiable desire for information.  I have disposable income and leisure time.  I live amidst the most wonderful infrastructure.

I'll take boredom over drama.  Drama could mean a bunch of raghead nomadic failures producing automatic weapons after a controlled crash on freeways at multiple points as part of a coordinated attack.  The freeways can hurt the economy more than the skyways.  I'm just glad the devilworshipers likely realize how counterproductive it would be to take kid hostages in America.  At least the ones that don't have autism would not do that.  Even the leftists would go about-face into conservatism at that point.

I love boredom.  There is plenty of stuff to do.  A lot of us don't know how to handle not being busy surviving.
peanut butter bikini top


No comments:

Post a Comment